Bespoke Heritage Windows
Looking for a visually similar replacement for your existing period timber or metal Crittall windows, but want to take advantage of modern manufacturing methods and materials giving enhanced thermal performance and security?
We have two solutions for you:
Bespoke Heritage Aluminium slimline windows
- Overall profile width – 58mm
- Overall profile height single – 43mm fixed light / 64mm with opening sash
- DG Unit 28 mm o/all (4-20-4)
- Trickle vent with extended frame option.
- Colour Options – Black or white, dark grey, light grey, brown and cream as standard
- Dual Colour option
Aluminium windows have the following advantages
- Thinner profiles with more streamlined appearance
- Low maintenance
- Longer lasting
- All aluminium doors and windows are fitted with the very latest in high security, multi-locking systems for complete peace of mind
- Eco-Friendly because aluminium is one of world’s most abundant, recyclable and sustainable building materials available
- Working PEG stay
- Butt hinges
- Monkey tail handles
Bespoke Heritage timber windows
Period and historic buildings deserve special attention when considering replacement windows. Our Heritage range of engineered timber windows has specifically been designed for listed buildings where conservation approval is required. The design utilises single or slimline glazing options with lambs tongue profiling, suitable for the most architecturally sensitive projects.